In view of the demand for many golf courses, we will be giving a Course for a Qualified Grade in the Application of Pesticide Products.
According to current legislation, all golf course and sports turf workers that use pesticide products in their job should be in possession of a qualified grade for the application of pesticide products.
The objective of the course is to guarantee a necessary level of training required by the people engaged in activites related with the use of pesticides in order to obtain an application card.
Course for a Qualified Grade in the Application of Pesticide Products Program
- The course will consist of 45 theoretical hours and 15 practical hours and will finish with an exam which will grant the card of applicator of pesticide products en their qualifying grade to whoever passes.
- The classes will run in an in person form at Guadalhorce Golf Club and by video conference live to pupils that want to carry out the course from any place they have an internet connection.
- The máximum number of pupils is 25.
- The course is scheduled to start May 29th and finish 22nd June 2017 with the exam.
- The classes will be given from 17:00 to 21:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
At the end of the course, two practical workshops will be held together with the final exam.
The course is discounted through credits from FUNDAE, the old Tripartita Foundation.
The price of the course will be 450 euros.